Being Boucalais (Call Closed!)
Between 03 and 28 September 2012 Various Artists are opening up their Boucalais walk, Boucalais can be seen as a portable studio where Various Artists creates on the road. We will be walking from Wimereux (near Boulognes sur Mer) to Calais. Every walk will take 2 days and is approximately 50 km.
Paulo Sudo (VA) will be walking twice a week: Monday-Tuesday, and Thursday-Friday (a total of 8 walks), on each walk two participants can join, and will be able to get under the skin of one or more Various Artists.
What we offer:
- a train-ticket from London, Paris, or Brussels to Calais (and return)
- a stay in hotel Bellevue in Wissant (half way)
- Food and drinks (at Chez Hedwige, Le Blanc Nez...)
- a copy of The Best of - Various Artists
- a copy of Boucalais.roir (a compilation/publication to be made during the trips)